Friday, June 3, 2011

I graduated!

I graduated! After four years of undergrad in EE and two years doing my MS in CompE, I'm finally done with school and ready for the real world!

School has been great, and I was very fortunate to work and study with great people. My advisor John Spletzer is a great guy, a genius, and has taught me more than I can remember. My coworkers, Jason Derenick, James Evans, Amy Forando, Chao Gao, Sean Kelly, Ben Mak, Tom Miller, Mike Sands, Constantin Savtchenko, Justin Sonntag, Dave Stolfo, and Nick Welton, made VADER Lab a great place to work. They are all intelligent, stimulating, and fun people. I could not thank John and everyone else enough for their support, insight, and hard work.

It's always sad to leave, but I'm also happy to be moving forward. All I need now is a job... on to the job search!

No comments:

Post a Comment